Follow me on facebook

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My first fall in the USA

It has been almost 6 months here in the US and I finally got my driving license.... so a new adventure awaits.... I hope I do not spend all my time driving to the shopping malls which are plenty in my area. I love the feeling of independence the car and the driving licence brings... !!!

But in the past few months, I walked a lot in my neighborhood. It's a very beautiful place ....especially in the autumn. I clicked a lot of pics with my phone and made a slideshow of some of my favorite pics.



Saw deers today..... :)




I hope u all enjoy the fall with this slideshow as much as I did..... awaiting my first winter here.... :) (please view it full screen)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear what you think.....